Saturday 15 February 2014

Welcome To My World

Hi everyone,
My name is wendy and im a wife to Bill and mother to my beautiful girls Gemma-Louise and Shaunnah-Lee, im also a mother to my Angel son Mark who passed away in January 2010.
Life has been a struggle since Mark left us as we have all had to make so many changes and sacrifices just to get through every day, as im sure anyone who has lost someone can relate
.

Anyway way, im starting this blog to share my journey of what life has been like and how as a family we have coped (or not ) and to help me document the highs as well as the lows.
I promise this wont be a depressing place to visit, it will be full of things we have tried to achieve and what we have been up to during this long healing process, guarented a few good laughs along the way.

I feel at this moment in time i am starting a new begining, a new journey and id like to share it with you, so if your interested to see how far we have come and where we go from here, grab a cuppa and join us on our journey.

Welcome one and all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment